The purpose of this initiative is twofold:
- Communicate Morocco’s potential in renewable energy for the purpose of seeking investments in this domain.
- Actively participate in building a network of environmental competencies in Morocco, especially in the areas of green production and management; and so in collaboration with environmental educators and professionals in the US.
- Built a partnership with the University of South Carolina’s School of the Environment.
- Presented two projects during the AMCN during the NY meeting in June 2012, in an effort to seek funding from the Moroccan government.
- Workshop I Spring of 2010: The Environment and Renewable Energy: The Case for Green Morocco
- Article in Moroccoboard.com
- Dr. Mohamed Belkhayat
- Ms. Selma Elouardigui
- Mr. Driss Benmhend
- Mr. Ahmed Lahjuji
- Mr. Amir Moore